Child & Family Services: Child Support
- Establishment of paternity—relevant if the father is not listed on the birth certificate
- Establishment of child support—either agreed or based on a schedule
- Enforcement of child support orders, including garnishment of paychecks and/or IRS funds; suspension of treaty fishing license; and working with other tribes and states on child support matters involving PGST tribal members.
- Modify child support orders
- Assist parents who have cases in another state or with another tribe.
Child Support is NOT able to assist with:
- Parenting plans
- Custody arrangements or disputes
- Establishing paternity for purposes of enrollment