Director: Jolene Sullivan
The Port Gamble S’Klallam Community Health Center enhances the quality of life of the Tribe and its members by providing the highest quality medical care, dental care, and behavioral health care through a culturally appropriate delivery of prevention, education, early intervention, treatment, and ongoing support services using a holistic approach for individuals of all ages and their families.
The Port Gamble S’Klallam Community Health Center is located at:
32020 Little Boston Rd NE, Kingston WA 98346
To make an apointment: 360-297-2840
- Crisis Services
- Medical Services
- Primary Care
- Women’s Healthcare
- Elder Home Visits For Nursing, Education, and Case Management
- Diabetes Education, Case Management, and Nursing Care
- Public Health Education
- Health Promotion Programs
- Community Educations
- Dental Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Purchased and Referred Care
- Little Boston Lives Better 2023
- URGENT CARE NOW AVAILABLE! Saturdays, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Please help us improve and continue our great service by completing the PGST Community Health Center Survey for all services you’ve received at the Community Health Center. Click here to take the survey.
Washington Apple Health – Lost Services Card
What if I lose my Apple Health Services Card?
You may access a digital copy of your services card through the WA Planfinder mobile app. No need to order a replacement when you always have a digital copy with you!
You have several options to request a new card:
- Visit the ProviderOne Client Portal
- Request a new card online
- Call the Washington State Health Care Authority at 1-800-562-3022
There is no charge for a new card. It will take 7-10 days to get your new card in the mail. Your old card will stop working when you get a new card.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: The Tribe seeks a Registered Dietician to provide medical nutrition therapy to Port Gamble S’Klallam Community Health Center patients, provide WIC Nutrition Services to women/families participating in the WIC program, and assist tribal cooks in nutrition and weekly menu planning for the Elders lunch program, including approving weekly Elders meals. Click for full RFP and details: RFP Registered Dietician Proposals Due by: 9/26/23 EXTENDED UNTIL FILLED!
- Health Services Department, Community Health Center Healthcare Assistance Procedure *OPEN NOW* for non-PRC PGST members, residing outside of Kitsap County — EXTENDED, APPLY NOW! See attached information. Healthcare Assistance Application, click here
- Click here for Health Services Notice of Privacy Practices Contact the Community Health Center with any questions about patient privacy practices.