Early Childhood Education
Director: Jaclyn Haight
Early Childhood Education provides quality services for our youngest children and their families that supports indigenous learning and growing that creates active minds and bodies.
Every child and adult who is part of ECEP is caring, responsible and an important individual of this land that includes animals, insects, plants, water and people.
We commit to providing a safe, healthy, nurturing and cultural learning atmosphere that supports tribal families, the community, expectant parents and the children (in S’Klallam).
- Head Start (3- 5 yr old) Preschool Classes
- Early Head Start (6 weeks- 36 months) Infant/Toddler Classes
- Extended Day Child Care for families working or going to school
- Family Engagement Activities
- Cultural Practices
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Understanding
- School Age Child Care-before and after and school breaks
- Tribal Culture Department
- Tribal Health Clinic
- Tribal Children & Family Services
- North Kitsap School District
- Holly Ridge Developmental Center
- OESD # 114
- Kitsap Community Resources
- Suquamish Nation ELC
- Conscious Discipline