The Health Center will be closed on Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day. There are options though and it’s important to make the right decision for care based on immediate needs:
- PGST Community Health Clinic will be open for Urgent Care Medical Clinic Saturday May 27th 9:00 am – 5:00 pm 360-297-2840
- Triage Nurse line is available Saturday until 8:00 and Sunday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm at 360-297-9613
- CALL 911 in the event of an emergency! Saving minutes in an emergency saves lives! Any boating, water, or other medical emergency, call immediately to get emergency services to you!
- CALL 988 in the event of a mental health emergency, they can assist and route to appropriate services.
- Review the attached and be prepared to know what level of care you or a family member may need!
Unsure of whether your health concern is immediate, life-threatening, or can wait until regular hours? Please see the attached graphic that should be able to help!