Are you a PGS Tribal member that has had healthcare expenses within the last 12 months, and you live outside of the Purchased Referred Care (PRC or previously Contract Health) coverage area of Kitsap County? There is now Healthcare Expense Assistance OPEN to you!
- Open to PGST members outside of Kitsap County.
- Funding will be up to $500 per Tribal member for submitted paid invoices/receipts to be reimbursed or outstanding healthcare bills to be paid directly to the vendor (NOT collections). Funds may also be requested for healthcare support related expenses, including but not limited to gas, hotel stays, or other costs you have accrued related to your healthcare.
- Awards will be made for up to 10 Tribal members, or $5000.00 total, first come, first served. Funds are limited and will not be extended once exhausted. (NOTE: This is a pilot program to assess the needs of patients with limited funding available currently.
- Fill out a short request form and submit is between April 3rd – May 15th, 2023.
- Attached and include with your completed application ALL paid invoices and receipts you’d like to be reimbursed for OR any outstanding invoice to be paid directly to the vendor, up to $500 total.
- To be eligible, receipts or invoices must be dated from between April 1, 2022 and May 31, 2023.
- Application and verification documents can be submitted the following ways:
- By mail: PGST Community Health Center, Attn: Stacy Mills, 32020 Little Boston Rd. NE; Kingston, WA 98346
- By email: email@example.com
- In person at the Community Health Center front desk, Attn: Stacy Mills
- Via fax to 360-925-3984, Attn: Stacy Mills
- A new Vendor form may be needed as well (per Finance & Accounting regulations) prior to receiving a reimbursement or for any vendor for direct payments to be made.
Please contact Stacy Mills via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 360-297-6332 x5305 with any questions.